- To provide the Green House® Home for elders in every community enhancing their quality of life.
- To create a company that achieves set financial objectives and lead in the quality of services for our elders, especially in rural Kansas.
- Attract and retain competent, caring, and compassionate employees by providing world-class training, highly competitive compensation and development opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Improved quality of life: Green House elders reported improvement in privacy, dignity, meaningful activity, relationships, autonomy, food enjoyment and emotional well-being.
- Improved quality of care: Green House elders maintained self-care abilities longer with fewer experiencing a decline in Activities of Daily Living (ADL). Fewer Green House elders experienced depression and fewer were bed-fast.
- Improved family satisfaction: Green House families were more satisfied with meals, housekeeping, physical environment, privacy, autonomy and healthcare.
- Improved staff satisfaction: Green House staff reported higher job satisfaction and increased likelihood of remaining in their jobs.